Thursday, June 27, 2013

28!!

Well - it's my birthday! And I feel pretty darn lucky to be spending it in Hawaii. My adorable little friends woke me up with a Beattle's song and dance, and I had birthday pie for breakfast. Christine and Steve (the parents I'm nannying for) have definitely spoiled me, and I had a great day with them.

At lunch, I got such a special present from my parents. They made me a video montage of my life, and I loved it! It's so fun to look back through the years and remember things like "Benjamin was such a cute baby!" And "Oh yeah, after I shaved my head I looked like a chia pet." Thanks mom and dad for that super thoughtful present. It was perfect!

After anther birthday song and huge cake at a restaurant, I came to drop the family off at their new place - an enormous paradise that Obama apparently stays at when he comes here. I don't doubt it! It's gorgeous! And when I was about to leave, off to camp in a grass hut, they broke the rules - shhh! - by letting me stay ( the max people allowed here is 17, and I make 18). We are right on the ocean we have a big swimming pool, and once again - I am taken care of by the goodness of people. It's been a super-cala-fragalistic-expialadocious birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment