Saturday, April 27, 2013

Swim Upstream

Dear Jamie,

You are a beautiful soul, and I am honored to be your friend. Thanks for all the delicious food - I'm sad to be leaving your kitchen! Thanks for allowing my tornado to swirl through your house, and sorry about all the socks I left behind. Thank you for sharing your family with me - your boys are strong and kind, and it shows in their faces how much they adore you (especially when they call you mommy :) You are a wonderful mother, and your compassion abounds. You are a pillar of strength for everyone who comes under your wings. You MATTER so much to so many people. And your gumption and grit inspire me to 'just do it!' Keep swimming up that stream, and know that you spread your peace and joy for all the fish following you.

Love you bunches,
Courtney

"It is the hearts capacity to rise one more time after falling down, no matter how bruised, that verifies that such a drive lives in us too. Like salmon, our way depends not just on facing things head on, but in moving our whole being through." -Mark Nepo

No comments:

Post a Comment