Sunday, April 28, 2013

Texas or Bust

I left the beautiful mountains of Colorado and headed out on my road trip to Texas. Rick was the bet road trip buddy I could have asked for. He has been through a lot, but keeps on chugging with a smile on his face and a great sense of humor. He has such a positive outlook, and is an animal lover extraordinaire! He and I were on the road for 14 hours - with his dogs Daisy, Lola and Blue. When we hit the dusty cotton fields of Lubbock, TX, I realized how much I missed this hot old friend. Rick and his wife Patricia put me up for the night, and bought me my favorite Texas breakfast in the morning - breakfast tacos! Thanks for taking me in, and delivering me safely to the next leg of my journey. Vaya con Dios!









1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a long drive. I like the picture of your friends. They're wearing cute matching outfits... French bulldogs.

    ReplyDelete