Friday, July 12, 2013

Dance!

Some things just stick with you.  Matt and his round the world dancing has stuck with me.  I think he is beautiful and inspirational.  I find kinship in his adventurous sprit, and I find hope and love in his dancing across the world.  He made his first video, dancing his own dance. His second dance streak is years later, and he goes beyond doing his own dance and starts learning dances of the people.  These videos give me a goose-bumpy feeling of connection with the wod.  They make me smile, bring tears to my eyes, and give me hope.  I can't quite explain it.  I wonder, how do they make you feel?  They make me want to dance!  And explore and share the world.  I shared this with my aunt tonight, and it inspired me all over again.  

This is Matt's original video. . .



And this is Matt's newest dance-ploration. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment