Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I have always looked up to my dad. I have always loved his mischievous sense of humor, his love for his job, and his dedication and hard work to provide for us all. Whenever we are curious about something, my dad disappears to research an answer. He passed on to me his love of games, and I am in awe of his game-master, mathematical mind.

His patience is amazing, his love for Christmas music contagious, and his work with people with disabilities inspires me to be a better teacher - and person!

And since my Dad is always working so hard without much time for vacation . . . for Father's Day, I decided to bring him along with me! For the last month, my Dad and I have been through Texas, Tennessee, Kentucky and New Jersey together. Thanks for the great times Dad! Love you lots. Happy Father's Day!


At Lala's Christmas Bar, where it's Christmas year round!  Can you find him?

At the Cathedral of Junk in Austin!  We found lots of junk we grew up with.

My Dad always wanted to be an Astronaut.  Here's our close approximation. . . .

Getting Root Beer Floats at an old fasioned candy store.  Yum!

I love you so much dad!

Our dose of politics at Texas' capitol

Yee Haw!  I thought he needed to fit in a little better with Texas.

A the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas

At the CMT music awards in Nashville, TN.  My Dad getting a picture with the only country star he recognized in the whole show.  Taylor Swift!

Elvis was on every street corner.  My Dad got this picture for my Mom.

We found our street in Tennessee!

Here we are, hanging out with his awesome cousins and Aunt Margaret in Owensboro, KY.

Watching Super Man in 3D with my Dad's brother and his family. 

1 comment:

  1. This is very funny. Something Dad loves.... traveling without having to go anywhere. Its Perfect!

    ReplyDelete